This glossary of terms is from the ASSC glossary and created by ASSC members
and thus heavily laced with ASSC inside jokes. If you don't get the jokes, it
just means you actually go outside once in a while. (Originator of terms in
If you can't find what you are looking for in here, you might check the
- California penal code for murder.
- California penal code for indecent exposure.
- Air dance
- A lap dance with no contact whatsoever. (ENGNR1)
- (1) alt.sex.strip-clubs, the Usenet newsgroup devoted to discussion of
topics related to strip clubs. (2) If you know what ASSC means, you are a
"member" of this group. (3) A 'force' that is greater than its collective
- From a dancer's perspective, a strip club customer (i.e., a robotic
device from which to extract money). (DougLee)
- You buy the dancer an overpriced thimbleful of colored soda water, you
sit together in a booth, and you find out what you just paid for. Could be
anything from five minutes of aloof chatting to a half-hour of mutual
groping to your favorite sex act.
- blind lap
- The SC equivalent of a blind date. A lap dance from a dancer you haven't
seen dance or lap for anyone else. (Z Bone)
- bugle boy,
- That rare time when a dancer, um, well, when you get a, oh never mind.
I'm not putting that here. Z says it usually happens to GQ-looking ASSCers
only. (Z Bone)
- The stuff strippers need to scrub off their body after a hard nights
- crimson tide
- A week long visit from Aunt Flo.
- customer damage
- Counterpart of "stripper damage". customer damage is caused by chronic
exposure to high concentrations of stripper shit and, unfortunately, can
only be treated with more stripper shit. Compare "stripper damage".
- customer shit
- Customer equivalent of stripper shit. See "stripper shit". (Saxbeat)
- The floater, also called floor manager, is a club employee who keeps
track of the number of private or lap dances the dancer is doing. Sometimes
the floater also checks to make sure the dancer or customer is not doing
- game boy
- Penis. (DrD)
- get comfortable
- Whipping out the game boy.
- Getting lapped by a Godzilla sized stripper due to the generosity of a
fellow ASSCer. (Z Bone/LMR)
- hood ornament
- Clit ring. (Bob Smyth)
- house fee
- This is the money that the dancer must pay the club (the house) for the
privilege of working there. This amount can vary greatly from nothing to
$60 per shift or more. Some clubs where the dancer is an independent
contractor will call the house fee a "stage fee," to indicate that they are
"renting" the stage from the club.
- Janet Jackson
- During a lap dance, the dancer is facing away from the customer and the
customer covers the dancers breasts with his hands like the
cover of Rolling
- K-Mart crowd
- Cheap, non-tipping stage gawkers.
- lap burn
- Similar to a rug burn, caused by numerous or vigorous lap dances. (Pharaoh)
- lap dancing, laps, lapping
- Giving or receiving lap dances.
- Being tipped-out with lap dances.
- An uninspired lap dancer. (Eric)
- Low profile. Not to bring attention to something or someone. E.g., to
keep a lo-pro while the floater walks by the lap area.
- A measure of the nasty factor of a lap dance. High mileage indicates
nastier dances. Saxbeat has defined and posted a
- In this context, a customer that doesn't know the ropes and could easily
end up being a PL.
- rock, the
- Your penis; as in "waxing the rock" or "rock polishing." See "game boy". (Atomic D0g)
- saw Paris
- French kissing or mild entry of dancer's tongue in and around the
customer's lips or mouth. (Z Bone)
- Saxbeat Epiphany
- An anxiety attack in which the victim not only wants to stop clubbing,
but meets the Buddha on the road. (DrD)
- As in "going Saxtal". Kind of like going postal. The state of anxiety
leading up to a Saxbeat Epiphany. (ALS)
- A group of songs played together for the dancer to dance to. In
nude clubs in
Los Angeles, the typical set is 2 songs. The dancer will take the top or
bottom off on the first song, then the other item on the second song.
usually take nothing off on the first song and the top on the second song.
If a club plays more than 2 songs per set, this usually indicates that
there are not enough dancers and they must fill in the time by making a
dancer dance longer.
This term comes from musicians who also play "sets" of songs.
- shift happens
- Whenever a fave dancer does not appear on her regularly scheduled day or
- When referring to a person, Saxbeat explains the word this way: "There
are a lot of guys who work for clubs posing as members of the clubbing
public for the purpose of making false club recommendations and fooling guys
into going to their clubs. Guys who do this are what I call 'shills.'"
Shills often forget to mention the city the club is in, but always include a
phone number, sometimes without the area code. (Saxbeat)
- When refering to a post, A glowing but ambiguous review for a club
re-posted three times a day for a week in order to lure "other" customers
into a club recognized by:
- Being in ALL UPPERCASE TYPE.
- Being riddled with superlatives.
- Excessive exclamation points.
- An unbelievable number of misspellings.
- Grammatical idiocy.
- Ridiculous claims, such as: "FOR A DOLLAR, THEY WILL PULL IT OUT AND
BLOW YOU RIGHT THERE!!!!!"
- The reprehensible act of posting a shill, often followed immediately by
- Warning signs that a post or poster is a potential shill. See "shill". (Idleeric)
- Sensitive New-Age Guys; i.e., males who are annoyingly sensitive.
LMR adds: it's what every woman claims to want in a man, but wouldn't
hesitate 2 seconds to toss him out the door for a hardcore asshole.
- Emotionally weak guys who would do just about anything for a woman.
See also "pathetic loser".
- Sensitive New-Age Pussy. (Siren)
- stage inflation
- When customers at the stage start tipping more because other customers
are tipping more. (LMR)
- Stevie Wonder
- The moving of the head of the customer during a lap dance whereupon the
head moves left and right involuntarily because of the dancer's movements or
because the customer elects to chase the nipples. (Z Bone)
- stick shifting
- This is when the dancer grabs your game boy with her hand and moves it
around. (Z Bone)
- stripper damage
- The negative psychological impact of the biz on a dancer, leading to
drinking, drugs, unhappiness, or long hours of therapy.
- stripper shit
- Teasing methods to induce arousal and cash spewing. Stripper shit
includes things like rubbing her leg on yours, fingernails running up and
down your leg very gently, crossing her legs so the top leg is on top of
yours, standing next to you and partially straddling your leg, etc. PLs
enjoy stripper shit. (Dunk On You)
- A condom.
- Trolling or "to troll"
- "Trolling" comes from the Internet Usenet Newsgroups and is used to
describe a post which is used as "bait" to cause another poster to get upset
and reply to a post which is basically a joke and intended that way.
Basically, it's a post to create more posts by causing some disturbance on
- Yiddish for ass. For other Yiddish words, see the Yiddish Glossary by
- White Knight
- Insane customer trying vainly to save a dancer from drugs, BF, etc. (DougLee)
- Attitude and other unexplainable attractions. "She can convince me that
spending time with her is the sexiest thing I could imagine doing..." (Alan Bostick)
- Derived from "Z Bone Convention" where customers, dancers, and Z Bone
website readers get together to a meet and greet. Originally, ASSCon was the
get together for ASSCers but ZCons are specifically for Z Posse members.
- Z Posse
- Anyone who enjoys the Z Bone website and has supported it by posting
messages, emailing reviews, buying Z-shirts or attending a ZCon.