Forums » Dancer Reviews

• 3 posts
    October 19, 2012 5:41 PM PDT

Its been awhile since I've been able to make it out to a club.  I was wondering where the best asians are these days.  Can you guys recommend a club and some dancer names.

• 2036 posts
    November 4, 2012 10:49 AM PST
    Pandora @ DVNH
    Chanel @ DVNH
    Elay @ DVNH
    • 317 posts
    November 4, 2012 11:11 AM PST
    I don't think that there are any clubs that have an abundance of Asian dancers. Most clubs have a few. There are a few dancers that post here on zbone that are worth checking out
    • 25 posts
    November 4, 2012 12:25 PM PST
    I think Deja Vu Union Station has an Asian night every week so you might want to check up on that.
    • 1993 posts
    November 4, 2012 1:57 PM PST
    ASIAN MODEL PALOOZA 2012 to be held at Deja Vu-Union Station this upCUMing week on November 10th. So you'll see PLenty of ASIAN Women on that parTITcular night.
    • 2036 posts
    November 4, 2012 2:46 PM PST
    yeah, I think union station calls it Miso Mondays.
    • 28 posts
    November 5, 2012 1:32 PM PST
    Massage Parlors in LA
    • 1993 posts
    November 5, 2012 2:16 PM PST
    Most Asian Women find Strip Clubs beneath them to work at, But Massage Parlors on the other hand........seems to be a different story.
    • 743 posts
    November 5, 2012 3:02 PM PST
    Where's COGNOSCENTE? I'm pretty sure he knows where ALL the Asian Babes are hiding. He Knows What He Likes - But You're On Your Own Bro!
    • 2036 posts
    November 5, 2012 3:16 PM PST
    What's with the fetish of Asian babes? I can't think of one that has given me a dance I would good reviews about.

• qbg
    • 89 posts
    November 5, 2012 7:40 PM PST
    If you can find Wynter or Yvette at DVI, there's your hot Asian dance, but they've been scarce lately. Naomi at Silver Reign takes care of her regs on the dayshift; I have not been so favored. Asia at the Bare will make you happy; not my scene, but looks good. I buy from Kai at the Jet; decidedly MID-mileage, but sweet and sensual.
    • 3 posts
    November 7, 2012 10:10 AM PST
    Thanks for the info. I'll try and get out to a few of these places and bring back some info.
    • 604 posts
    November 7, 2012 11:02 AM PST
    Many years ago, there was an illegal strip club in Long Beach that had only Asian dancers, and yes, I'm pretty sure most of them were not here legally. However, there just aren't enough of them to support a club. Like others have stated, there are usually a few at each club but none with a bunch of them that I"m aware of.

One other possibility would be a genuine hostess club. Not the ones where you dance and grope the dancers, but the real Asian (mostly Japanese) ones where you sit and drink with them. There's one in Torrance and one in Little Tokyo that I"m aware of and I'm sure there are a bunch of others that I don't know about. However, be careful because it can get very expensive.
  • November 7, 2012 7:59 PM PST
    Asian Jackie at DVCOI was my Asian ATF. 5-3 120 lbs damn cute. Haven't seen her in awhile. Mongolian, speaks Russian. Big fake tits, but that pretty face, nice ass, VIP room thing and her great attitude made up for that boob job. Met her on the late afternoon/early evening shift. MB the last UHM Asian left in the area?
    • 2 posts
    November 10, 2012 12:42 PM PST
    Check out Cal Girls Santa Ana day shift for Yuki and Mailing. Both are thick-not-fat. Yuki is more muscular, Mailing might be higher mileage in VIP.

Also Brianna @DVCOI. Same description, not the highest mileage. Works Saturday days only.

Aside from their ethnicities, all 3 are proof of how sexy feminine-muscular quads can be.
    • 1993 posts
    November 10, 2012 2:44 PM PST
    ASIAN Model Palooza Tonight at Deja Vu-Union Station.
    • 54 posts
    December 13, 2012 3:25 AM PST

Only been at imperial Showgirls in the last month. Cristina...tattooed to the hilt and as sweet as can be. If you're loaded she will grind you off. Lyza...real naturals she likes to fondle, great shape. Grind enough if you please. Jennifer...Good luck if you find her listed. Spearmint Rhino LV most off the time. Very pretty and gentle. Kayloni...beautiful, probably half Asian. aloof dance. Ariel...cute as heck. Wants to talk while your meter's running. Dazzle....Korean, amazing ass that is bounding, aftermarket top, smooth as silk. YMMV There's more I'm not familiar with. Who's got the key to San Gabriel bars with the galz? _

This post was edited by Cognoscente at December 13, 2012 10:29 AM PST
    • 2036 posts
    December 13, 2012 6:34 AM PST
    Haha. Aloof dance?
    • 450 posts
    December 13, 2012 7:06 PM PST

I was pleasantly surprised to see that out  of 10 or so dayshift dancers @ Bare LAX yesterday, 5 were asian. A very nice surprise.

• December 13, 2012 7:32 PM PST
    fgrollson said:
    Check out Cal Girls Santa Ana day shift for Yuki and Mailing. Both are thick-not-fat. Yuki is more muscular, Mailing might be higher mileage in VIP. Also Brianna @DVCOI. Same description, not the highest mileage. Works Saturday days only. Aside from their ethnicities, all 3 are proof of how sexy feminine-muscular quads can be.

Brianna @ DVCOI is one of my favorite girls.  She is a braniac and a pleasure to hang-out with on a Saturday afternoon.  Nice mb 36 B's with those stand-up nipples that LouASS and others seek.  Mileage?  Who the hell cares.  Cool, young, intelligent, friendly hot Hawaiian girls trump mileage any day IMO.

• 227 posts
    December 13, 2012 7:58 PM PST
    Cog, that's some nice intel right there, well done ! [good] and thank you !