Forums » Out of Town Reviews

Las Vegas - where to go?

• 5 posts
    January 3, 2012 7:42 AM PST

Knowing up front that Las Vegas probably has the greatest number of ROBs per capita, it's the only place nowadays where I can get away for a while and hit a club. When you all travel through Sin City, what's your favorite lounge for laps?

• 9 posts
    January 4, 2012 1:19 PM PST
    Olympic Gardens - always my choice - I've tried the others although not recently but I always went back to O.G.
    • 15 posts
    January 4, 2012 4:04 PM PST
    I've always liked LIttle Darlings.
    • 598 posts
    January 4, 2012 8:40 PM PST
    On my last trip, I decided to go back to the Palomino. I had not been there in 10 years or so. Still alcohol and nude but the mileage has gone waaay up. I think the old owner had to use the club as payment to his lawyer so I don't know who is running the club.

http://www.palominolv.com/
    • 9 posts
    January 5, 2012 8:50 AM PST
    Sounds like its time to roll the Zbone party bus to LV for an unbiased reassessment of the LV scene.
    • 5 posts
    January 10, 2012 8:07 AM PST

Thanks! I'd been thinking of going to Little Darlings. Olympic Gardens, for some reason, never hit my radar. I see their name on the list of clubs, and I move right on. Wonder why.

Ah, the Palomino. That was the second strip club I ever visited (Cheetah's was the first. I was ordering a screwdriver, the only drink I could think of ordering at the time, when this MILF snuck up behind me and ran her hands along my back right above my belt, tucking a finger in my pants and giving them a quick tug. I had no clue what to do, but I'm sure I grinned like an idiot). I think I stopped by on Palomino's amateur night then - no dancers were on the floor, but there were women stripping on the catwalk once every 10 minutes or so, with an amateur Shecky Greene in between them shouting: "Was she hot or what?" telling a bad joke, then shouting at the mike: "Is this thing on?" Didn't get any laps there; I think all the dances were upstairs VIPs, and I didn't know what those were at the time.

Thanks for the tips!

This post was edited by Daniel at January 10, 2012 8:09 AM PST
    • 2 posts
    January 12, 2012 1:45 AM PST
    I like Cheetah's to be able to talk to the dancers and it's chill. Plus the girls there seem to be open to hanging out after their shifts are over.

For more of a big club feel I like Sapphire. Went there a few times for bachelor parties. You have to get a table to have a place to sit but it's worth it. The lap prices are pretty good for Vegas and not once did I run into a ROB. And apparently if you hit the VIP area (I think they call it the skybox) extras are available.

On the flipside, one friend told me he went to Sapphire and one of the dancers took his wallet.
    • 38 posts
    January 21, 2012 5:47 PM PST
    Depends on your mood, Saphire and Rhino are Nice for the big clubs, I work between those 2 and Crazy Horse 3, Just the best tip I can give you is dont take a cab. Call any of the clubs and they will send a limo to pick you up for free (except for the tip of course) and you will get free entry into the club. The good part of CH3 is its not so packed you can get more attention
  • January 21, 2012 8:34 PM PST
    Crazy Horse Three?? How is that place? Ill be at the Orleans Hotel for five days next month and its right near by.
    • 38 posts
    January 22, 2012 3:56 AM PST
    Lets say this if you have gone to the Rhino during primetime hours its packed, the girls are all super hot so you may or may not get lots off attention, depends on how much you spend really. At the Horse about 95% are super hot the other 5% are just hot and it doesnt usually get super packed till about 2:30am so you get more attention there. the club is real nice though and even though it doesnt look it when you first walk in its pretty big.
    • 116 posts
    January 24, 2012 10:50 PM PST

Last time I went (last year April) I went to Rhino, CH3, and Hustler.  I actually had a good time at Hustler and wrote about my adventures on the old Zbone site.  Rhino is always fun and I get there after 11:00 pm. I always drive a rental car so I don't have to worry about the cab hassle.  Once a few years ago I went to CH2 which was a lot of fun and got in for free because I was wearing my Disney Imagineering jacket and the doorman couldn't stop laughing.  Sapphire's is a beautiful looking club but my laps there were always very tame.  Olympic Gardens used to be fun but my last couple of times were not impressive.  There used to be an interesting club called Seamless that would turn into a regular club at 4 am and move the strip club action into a back room.  When you entered the club there was a topless dancer sitting in a giant martini glass.  This club was around the corner from the Orleans.  I think it has since closed or changed hands.

• 5 posts
    January 27, 2012 9:06 AM PST
    I heard good things about CH3 after the trip. Ah, well. There's always next time.
    • 2 posts
    February 1, 2012 3:27 PM PST
    I used to go to Spearamint rhino until they had the $30 dollar cover and a Two drink Minimuim. They need to realize that is valuable Drik,lap and tip money. So Treasures Has been a favorite. Stay away from Glitter Gulch.
    • 11 posts
    February 17, 2012 3:22 PM PST
    I second the glitter gulch comment STAY AWAY!
    • 598 posts
    February 17, 2012 4:02 PM PST
    prefamous said:
    I second the glitter gulch comment STAY AWAY!

Run away as fast as possible.

• 4 posts
    March 3, 2012 2:25 PM PST
    It's been a couple years, but... Spearmint Rhino I love. Huge, amazing looking girls. Expensive, yeah, but cool. Olympic Gardens I also love - the women aren't as hot but you get a lot more for a lot less money, and it's a fun place just to hang. I also think the Sapphire is worth checking out because it's just ENORMOUS. Not a great bargain, but, again, a very fun place to check out. Other than that the other strip clubs seem a little more par for the course.
    • 743 posts
    March 3, 2012 9:54 PM PST
    All the REAL ACTION in Vegas is at the Night Clubs, bars, at the tables, at the sluts I mean slots and walking up and down the strip. There's really no need to go to any of the strip clubs. You have to remember, Vegas is a Fucken 24 Hour PARTY! You got girls flying in from all over the world and they're READY to let their inner Slut Out and Party, Drink, Suck and Fuck your brains out! So you just gotta bring your 'A' Game!

OK but if you HAVE TO go to a strip club I recommend Spearmint Rhino. They have FREE LIMO SERVICE with FREE ADMISSION!!! Just give them a call and they'll come and scoop yer ass up. (702) 796-3600 or you can schedule on line: http://www.spearmintrhinolv.com/limo-service.cfm
    • 9 posts
    May 4, 2012 10:00 AM PDT
    Just went back to visit the Olympic Gardens and it wasn't all I remember. They had remodeled and now there is a single stage in the room. Its so big that most of the time you are not even close to the dancer. When two dancers get up, I figured out I was on the "dressed" side of the stage. Dancers were going through the motions. I got a private lap and after I said that one dance was enough the lady jumped up and moved off quickly. Between the $30 admission and the tips I quickly dropped $100 but didn't have a very good time. Sigh.
    • 2036 posts
    May 4, 2012 10:19 AM PDT
    OG sounds a lot different since I've been. I just remember 3 stages in a big room, and another stage in a smaller, but still big room. But the price for admission was still $30 back then. For $30 bucks, I could pay for admission and get my SKO at a club in LA.
    • 43 posts
    May 22, 2012 12:19 PM PDT
    If you want THE ultimate Vegas strip club experience, Rhino is the way to go.
    • 2 posts
    July 27, 2012 8:49 AM PDT
    I do like the Rhino go there everytime I'm in Vegas, also go to Treasures.
    • 9 posts
    August 26, 2012 10:49 AM PDT
    Just saw a report on another board that the Spearmint Rhino LV now has a $20 per person table charge in addition to the cover charge. Anybody else confirm that?
    • 2036 posts
    August 26, 2012 5:29 PM PDT
    I wouldnt be surprised.

• 11 posts
    August 26, 2012 7:44 PM PDT
    I have nver hjad any luck at vegas strip clubs, I blame the hard seling of alchahol.
    • 1929 posts
    August 27, 2012 2:29 AM PDT

VEGAS is the Biggest RIP-OFF in the world when it comes to Strip clubs. STAY AWAY from ALL OF THEM!!!! If you need excitement get a Hooker(in Vegas) Much cheaper & better Happier Time spent or go to TJ.

L.A. Strip clubs are also much better with BETTER(high to Ultra High) MILEAGE & lower in prices when comparing to Vegas. Vegas is only good for one thing & that's Eye-Candy strippers just to LOOK-SEE, But don't bother wasting your money on Lap dances the Mileage just can't compare to L.A. Unless you're willing to fork over Thousands of in the Champagne room when you can get it here(same FS action) for 1/10th the price.

This post was edited by LouASS at August 27, 2012 2:35 AM PDT